My new puddy tat

Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
Well after loosing our beloved Tidds in January coming home to an empty house was just so weird. It just didnt seem like home. I then realised that this was the first time ever that I didnt have a four legged friend of some sort. So I took myself off to the RSPCA cattery to see who was there. Had my eye on a couple of cats I'd seen on their website but on meeting them decided they wernt for me. Then I came across this little girl. Approx 2 years old She had been run over and had surgery to her pelvis which she is recovering well from although it has left it slightly displaced but she is overcoming this and getting stronger each day. Have been introducing her to the camera and this is the first proper shot I have taken of her so far.

Vicki by Yeksel, on Flickr

Aw she's lovely! Quite similar to my little lady, Thursday. Hope you've got a good cat groomers nearby ;)

Aww, she is super cute! Interesting coat :)

Aw she's lovely! Quite similar to my little lady, Thursday. Hope you've got a good cat groomers nearby ;)

Do they have to have anything special then?
I have managed to get the few remaining knotts from her coat. Her back end has been shaved on the one side for her op and then another patch on other side from being spayed but that is growing well now. I brush her lightly every day and comb out any knotty bits and have been giving her a good comb through every week.

Should I be doing anything else please.

She's lovely :) One of the lucky cats who make it back into nice homes. It sounds like what you're doing is just right. Some long haired cats need more grooming than others. Just don't let it get too bad or you'll end up having to shave more than just the operation areas! Enjoy :)

Back