My picture in Countryfile Calendar

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
I will get accused of boasting, but I wanted to share this news with you. I have had a picture printed in the 2015 Countryfile calendar. It was quite a surprise when they phoned me earlier in the year to tell me, but a pleasant surprise.

Its not a main picture though, its a smaller one that is added under the main one, they print 2 pictures for each month and have put mine in August.

My copy arrived today and with it was a note from John Craven complimenting me on the picture, that was an added bonus.

I hope you like the picture and thanks for looking.

Countryfile Calendar August picture by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

Well done, if you can't blow your own trumpet for something like that then what can you do, and nice to get a note from John Craven too :)

Trev, we are just about to buy a few copies for Xmas presents

Very well done and well deserved - it is always difficult to get the (blueish) colours "right" on Kingfishers

really attractive composition

Well done ole timer. Deserved.

Beautiful image well done that man.

Well done ,very nice shot too.

Rob.

I will get accused of boasting, but I wanted to share this news with you. I have had a picture printed in the 2015 Countryfile calendar. It was quite a surprise when they phoned me earlier in the year to tell me, but a pleasant surprise.

Its not a main picture though, its a smaller one that is added under the main one, they print 2 pictures for each month and have put mine in August.

My copy arrived today and with it was a note from John Craven complimenting me on the picture, that was an added bonus.

I hope you like the picture and thanks for looking.

Countryfile Calendar August picture by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

thinking_zpsa2w0nvqv.gif
You sure that ain`t one of my edits Trev?
suspect_zpsrtfvutlx.gif
I could do with some royalties:D Congrats,well deserved.

Thanks everyone for you very supportive comments, it really is appreciated :)

John, yes it was (y) hope your keeping ok.
Rich, no it wasn't (n) no royalties for you :p
Brash, less of the 'ole' :confused: :LOL:

To everyone else, thanks again, I hope you enjoy the calendar, there's some cracking pictures in it :)

Congrats, cracking picture...

Good shot for a pensioner.

Serious note, well done Trev, not a bad shot at all.

Wow great shot......................................(y)

Well done Trev, thats a great image. For what it's worth I didn't rate the winning entry this year.

Boast away - You earned it with a shot like that

Les ;)

Thanks again guys, so many positive comments, it is appreciated.

Ade, its clear your hand in hand with Brash, but hey, that's ok, I'm open minded :rolleyes: so I refer you to the reply I made in comment 16 :D

Cheers again

Trev

Congratulations Trev, its a superb shot & a well deserved accolade.

Well done. I think this is one of those situations where boasting is fair!

Thats a very nice image. Bit different from the norm. You should be rightly proud of it.

Cracking photo Trev ,I never tire of kingfisher images feel free to boast away. :clap::beer:

Well done Trev

Thats a cracking picture worthy of a full page- -much better than many of the winners they have chosen in previous years

Stan

Back