My second brick film

Name
Tan
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering what peoples thoughts are. I know one of the audio files is slightly out.

Great for a second attempt:D I'dd be happy with it.

It does flicker a bit though. Did you have any of your settings on auto or was it full manual? Even on manual mode you can't guarantee the aperture will be exactly the same every time though, even if it's set to the same number for every shot.

When I do timelapses and hyperlapses I lock my aperture out completely by setting it to the F number I want. Then I press and hold the DOF test button (or what ever it's called) whilst I turn my lens round to disconnect the electrical connections, but not so much that the lens is falling off the camera lol. That way I can guarantee the aperture rings will be in the exact same spot for each shot and significantly reduce the risk of flickering in the final video because they will be locked in the same position. Even the tiniest of difference in the aperture can cause flicker. I don't see it being any different to stop motion because it's technically the same thing. Taking a bunch of pictures then making them into a video at the end.

Last edited:
Back