My Shot Published In MCN!!!

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes it's only a small pic... and yes a little blurry..
But MCN bought it from me as no-one else seemed to have caught the Tom Sykes crash :D:D:D
and they credited me too.. bonus!!

Am absolutely over the moon.
Big thanks to Gary for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks mate (y)

excuse the qaulity... am in a rush to get back to work lol.

in_the_press.jpg

Hey, nice one :D

Did you edit that leg in? ;)

Well done mate, right place, right time. Hopefully you also got the right money! :clap:

(y)

:woot: Congratulations. I bet it's a great feeling :D

(y) :woot:

Not really sure if I should say how much lol...
It's not much. But im still over the moon at getting it published and credited.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply :):)

Not really sure if I should say how much lol...
It's not much. But im still over the moon at getting it published and credited.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply :):)

Hey its your business, and its irrelevent - you are quite rightly chuffed to bits. Well done :D

Nice one Trev(y) You can afford the bacon butties at Gurston now:razz:

Well done Trev
Feeling rather upbeat today? Always nice when it "pays off" :LOL:

Shaun

:clap: Congratulations Trev (y)

Congratulations, just goes to show you dont have to have a technically brill shot just the right place the right time.
Hope you get more paid pics to your credit

Well done to you - great feeling isn't it!! nothing quite like knowing you can walk into WH Smiths and see an example of your work in a national publication!

awwww thanks guys.
Yes have definately been walking on air today. Will probably never get published again so I bought 2 copies and am locking one away in a swiss bank account haha (joke)
The funny thing is, we got there a little later than planned and couldnt get a prime spot. i ended up much further from the track than had wanted. Spent most of the day rueing that i wasn't in a good place, But In the end I was in exactly the right place to get the accident.

LOL thats bang on the money with the leg poking up.

popped into WHSmiths in Stansted and had a look at the photo. I noticed they had the sequence on the back page taken from the tv.. i think if we had got to them earlier you would have had your sequence on the back page as yours was much better.
but you still got paid, thats the main thing :)

Back