'My Stuff' project

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to take a pic of my daily gear, for some reason. This is the stuff I normally have with me day to day. I always have the two cameras, just in case. This might become a fun project if I take a shot every year or so.

6512461251_0d13f12d7b_z.jpg

Pic with annotations here http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiscocks/6512461251/in/photostream

Cheers
ped

P.s Here is a previous version from May 2010:

4655341073_b0fe932a9b_z.jpg

Looks like the sort of shot you see in Stuff magazine :) what wrist watch is that ????

Thanks! Thats the kind of thing I was going for. I rather like 'product' photography. I think I'll make a new light box to extend the idea a little.

Watch is a Longines Legend Diver, the first edition without the date window which I think looks better ;)

Thanks for the comment

Ped

Ooh wow, I honestly like this idea.
Taking a photograph every now & then of your day to day necessities would be interesting to look back on in the years to come. These are wonderfully composed.

A very creative version of "what's in your bag" on Flickr, this is a much more interesting way of displaying it!

I have a lenser P7 , and carry a camera . Unfortunatley , i carry a bag when out shooting so its not the place , dont want to offend people . I like top take my camera out with me as when im out and about i never know what im going to see .

Funnily enough I think I just found what I need.. it'll be here next week so I'll update the shot then. My needs are quite specific and finding the right bag is a right mission. I'm a bit of a bag freak, to be honest. Well, maybe not a freak, but I like bags.

What a great idea, I love it. I really like the way you've captured it too, quite inspirational. :)

Cheers Ross, I'll do an updated one tomorrow I think. If I have time!

Feel free to take inspiration and post yours, too.

ped

I decided to take your advice and have a go at something similar. Looking forward to your updated one when you manage to shoot it :)

Thanks for the inspiration ;)

Back