my website

Hi Aron Had a look through your site. The front page, top left has the template type, "your logo" displayed. You need to replace this with your sites name, which I believe is Hobsons Choice, ? I would then reduce the number of shots you have on the photo pages. The first fifty odd shots show woodland and then the derelict building and a few of a bridge. Place your best, and only your best into sets, Nature, Urban and architecture ect.

ok will do was just getting them on there so its out the way still building the website yea the woodland shots are a local woods i went to with the kids the derelict buildings are severalls hospital does mill and beacon hill fort so i will sort them out properly thanks for feedback

I think I prefer galleries where you get a smaller preview version of photos rather than galleries with "full size" photos by default. I have a fairly fast home connection so no real worry with full size pics, but I often browse on my phone when not at home so prefer the smaller versions for preview.

I've moved this to the computers websites and other technology section. The photo sharing section is for posting actual photos not links to your website. If you wish specific feedback on photos I suggest you pick no more than 3-4 and post them for critique in the appropriate photo sharing areas.

ok sorry thought it would be faster to share a link to my photos i had trouble uploading the photos thats why i did the link

Back