Nazis vs Cormorant!

And what's the chances of getting the prop blades juxtaposed like that?

I had quite a few shots with birds in the way yesterday but most were just Seagulls and Pigeons although I did notice one silhouette that looked like a Swallow :D

I also saw a Kestrel a few times that seemed to be hunting in the area and something like a Buzzard too that might have been nesting near the hill I was on so it was a mixed day :)

Bit of a conflict about which to capture. Shame the Swallow wasn't one of these.... Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe :)

I checked and it was one of the Spitfires/Hurricanes... Can never remember which is which and this is especially case when they're upside down!

Swallow? :D by Phal44, on Flickr

We don't like Nazi's. :mad::oops: :$

Really interesting shot Etienne

have you tried to move the Cormorant over to the right or left - flying into or out of the scene …… may look good

Really interesting shot Etienne

have you tried to move the Cormorant over to the right or left - flying into or out of the scene …… may look good

Can't say I have to be honest :) It's more of a novelty shot than anything else and the planes + bird are quite distance which is why I've had to crop in a lot. I don't think any amount of manipulation would make it any good :/

On the plus side, I was there today and saw the same Buzzard I think :) must live around there somewhere!

........................and I'd suggest Nazi's make better subjects for photographs.

Back