Naziyah

Name
Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
I had the absolute pleasure of shooting this young lady at the weekend....... she is one of the most beautiful people i have ever met and im not just talking about her looks! she has less than 50% sight and yet teaches a variety of martial arts and LOVES bladed weapons..........as what i would call an international Scot she likes to mix up her martial arts as well so pls dont point out her outfit would look better with a scimitar than a katana. lol
15022971932_d800e3003e_b.jpg

14836600719_35dcd427f3_b.jpg

14836600579_0388389ee3_b.jpg

15021458231_5954285da9_b.jpg

I like them very much, but no.2 seems the odd one out due to a lack of framing within the image: all the others are carefully framed and shaped.

Would you really want to be around someone with limited vision swinging super-sharp blades? ;)

Going through them a second time, the last image has noticeably different PP, making it look faded compared to the others. This is less obvious when scrolling through vertically one frame to the next, but if all images were mounted together, the variations in colour and tonal range would be much more intrusive. If these were mine and I were to show them together then I should want to re-process to bring the colours particularly, closer together.

hmm dont know what happened to my reply so i will type it again..... All my images are processed separately i dont keep not of anything i do when im processing and editing cos each image is an individual..... these images are not a "set" as such they are simply 4 individual images put on the same thread and should be viewed as such :) for example the bright contrasty colours in the first would just not work in the last . so would just spoil the effect if i tried to

Lovely images every one!

I agree they don't work as a set due to processing and colour differences, but as individual images they are all wonderful, really good work.

Back