Need a MICRO bag for all my MICRO (four thirds) kit

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
As the title, I am now looking for the smallest shoulder bag possible (not a rucksack thanks) to fit the following M43 kit:

G3 body with P7-14
GX1 body with P20
P14
P14-42
P45-200

Any suggestions that are known to house it all? Please don't make me take it all into Jessops in a carrier bag to try them out :nono:

Thanks

I'd say Billingham hadley

I just got a billingham hadley pro ( quite a bit bigger) but then I needed it for a 5d body with 3 lenses.

From what I've seen, your kit would fit in hadley. I think it retails for £130

Kata DC 445, great bag IMVHO, probably too big for you though.

Takes my....

E-M5 Gripped + P7-14.
PL25
PL45
P14-45
P45-200
Odd's n sod's in the 6th pocket.

Thinktank retrospective 10, not as nice looking as the Billingham but the strap is better and makes the bag feel lighter to carry somehow ( I didn't believe it either but other people confirmed it)....

As the title, I am now looking for the smallest shoulder bag possible (not a rucksack thanks) to fit the following M43 kit:

G3 body with P7-14
GX1 body with P20
P14
P14-42
P45-200

Any suggestions that are known to house it all? Please don't make me take it all into Jessops in a carrier bag to try them out :nono:

Thanks

Lets see what would suit an M43 kit best.

232x296_Bag.jpg

Just kidding mate :D

Lets see what would suit an M43 kit best.

232x296_Bag.jpg

Just kidding mate :D

Ahh, one of the good things about M4/3 is you don't need a big, heavy duty bag.. :p

I like my Think Tank retrospective 5 - but too small, unless you're thinking of selling off some of your kit soon. The Crumpler Pretty Boy 7500 does for me and decent examples turn up on eBay now and again. Neither of these bags shout "mug me", either

Thanks for all the suggestions - will take a look at each.

Was particularly impressed with the Lidl carrier bag, not sure about the internal padding though (y)

Take a look at the Domke range.

There's a really small series (F5-Xn) that could be ideal. I have the F5-XB and it holds X-Pro 1, 3 lenses, flash etc. You may want the F5-XC to hold your compact as well.

I received an ACME MADE Union Messenger Bag for Xmas.

It holds my Om-d with 12-50, 14mm, 20mm 45mm, 40-200mm, cleaning kit, spare battery.
Any more and I fear it will burst, I usually pick and choose what I will need for the day and adjust whats carried accordingly, it is made with some bombproof water resistant material and doesn't look like a camera bag.

I also have a Think Tank Urban Disguise 30, which is cavenous, and I use it when I need to carry all my m43 gear, plus spare batteries, cleaning kit, etc... which has now been replaced with the Urban Disguise 35

I'm using a Lowepro Classified 200Aw, for my 3 mft bodies (e-p3, g5, OMD) and my lenses,a bit tight,but works

I'd also add I've many bags, just can't seem to find the right size/type

Me too, I eventually ended up with a Domke F803 Ruggedwear and i reckon this is going to be a keeper. Would have been ideal for bl0at3r too, but I see he has made a good choice with the Tamrac
Allan

The next bag I get (I'm sure to get another) will either be a Domke or Billingham. Should have splashed the cash on these at the start and saved all the messing. I've got a few Tamrac bags too, used to love em, but they just seem a bit tacky now.

Back