NEED HELP! Hand Holding Guide for a Numpty - Photo Transfer?

Name
Moss
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Well apart from learning how to use my Digital Camera ETC... There is one branch of computer photographic transfer that is driving me mad! Passing photos between sites on the computer. Can someone explain (in a hand Holding Way) how to transfer individual photos from FlickR to iPhoto ??? would need an SBS guide to follow. I have other problems with photos and posting them; also using WIFI. But for now I need help and guidance transferring photos from FlickR to iPhoto on my Mac-Book-Pro. Simplest way. Help!

Thanks

Can you not just log on to your Flickr account (on Mac) then download the images (yours, I hope) to the Mac?
On the image, click the down arrow bottom right under image, choose 'original' there will be some loss of quality though.

I would recommend using the program Bulkr, it allows you to download all of your pics/albums in one click, i backed up all of my Flickr account in a few days.
There is a free limited version, or a fairly cheap lifetime option.
http://clipyourphotos.com/bulkr/pro

Thanks for the information gentlemen.
I now know how to transfer my photos from FlickR to iPhoto. Not sure about bulkr? I may give it a try?

Thanks for the information gentlemen.
I now know how to transfer my photos from FlickR to iPhoto. Not sure about bulkr? I may give it a try?

(y)

Back