New addition....

Name
Stacey Pender
Edit My Images
Yes
x2!

Meet Mr No Name 2!!! (Yet to be named!) Only part of the family for 3 days!!

Kitten.jpg

Kitten1.jpg

2nd addition: Minolta 50mm 1.7.....not greatest lighting in my front room but an attempt none the less! c&c's welcome!!!

And name suggestions!!!! :help:

Thanks!!!

awww. shame you chopped the ear tip off

Awww gorgeous! I want one!
what about Sooty? :p

Hehe...love em....

Im finding it very difficult to keep him still!! asleep on my leg atm!! first time he has stopped!!

Btw he is a boy!? I like snowflake but doubt hel apreciate it!!!! (I know he is a cat!!!)

Awwww.... he just looks so full of mischief in that first pic.

A few additional piccies-

Kt4.jpg

Kt3.jpg

KT2.jpg

Garfield?

For some reason i also like Olly :) ?

Other half is liking shadow =)He wanted to call him Vin, like Vin diesel as he is 'Pitch Black' Crazy fool!!!

Thanks for every1s idea's! keep em coming!!!!

=)

He is one massive bundle of energy! And Macky im hoping he grows out of the.... Evil eyes!!! . ; )

Ah Vin is cute! *** that is not a good film! lol Vinny maybe?
erm...im still thinking!

Hahahaha...Maybe thinking Snap?!! lol

i think he looks like a jimmy to me ... cute cat ***

Harley

Harvey

Tim

Well at the moment i av been putting Cbeebies on while im out!! got to be a good influence!!!!!

ty David.... still trying to get him to do a sitting for me!! =)

Oooo Im liking Wilbur.... Reminds me of Charlotts Web, I love that story!

Maybe I should just ask him!!?!?.........=)

Very strange, I've never read Charlotte's Web.

I have no idea why that name even came to mind, it just did.

He is very cute though. That first picture really shows off his gorgeous eyes.

I'm going to see my sisters new pup tonight, and I've forgotten to put the camera in the car.

Awww, he's soo cute and small! I got a new cat on the Sunday just gone, he's a bit older than yours as he's 6 months old. We did buy two other kittens about 7 months ago, but sadly one of them died from a rare disease, called FIP last November. So we got a new cat to keep the other (called Lu lu) company.

I love photo no.3, with his blue eyes.

Maybe you could call him something that is blue, as his eyes are blue like: Sky or Ocean something like that Maybe. I called my new cat Minstrel because he is black and white.

Jo- Sorry to hear about your kitten, I have lost two kittens in the last year- very hard, I have seen your pics of Minstrel he is adorable and his name suits him perfectly!!

I was a bit concerned about keeping him because he was let go at 5 weeks, n normally I dont think they should leave there mum untill 8- Hes doing ok ***-very loving and likes cuddles... will def get some more photos soon, I need to get the most of his eyes as im sure they eventually will change colour!!

=)

hehe... il try it out!!! Im so stuck...hel no doubt have no name for a few weeks until we get to know him!! Keep em coming ***...need all the help i can get!!! =)We used to have a cat when i lived at home called maddie- she apparently was slightly skits when we first got her!!! very fitting!! thanks for every1s replies!!

Hehe..... would mean we can vary his name to!! you can get kit, kitty, cat, pussy?!?! Im liking it!!!! =)

Lovely little kitty even if his eyes are a little scary :eek:
As for names, I'd call him Vader....:coat:

I think you should call him Cat.. I've always wanted a cat called that... maybe i'm just :wacky: :LOL:

Well if you are you're not alone....
I'd call a cat Ceefur....

C for Cat :p

I've always wanted a dog called Dave to :D

What about TP (TeePee) ...Oh okay, I'll shut up then. :sulk: Quite a cutey though. ;)

what a cutie,

something about no.4 that cracks me up

Licorice (ie licorice allsorts)

What did you decide on in the end?! :)

Back