New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

I have been looking at the fstoppers today, kicked myself because last week I set a watch later on YouTube for 2 of their tutorials one 2hr the other 1.5hrs. I went to watch them today and the videos removed. I would love their 14hr wedding photographer set but just too pricey for me.

I have been looking at the fstoppers today, kicked myself because last week I set a watch later on YouTube for 2 of their tutorials one 2hr the other 1.5hrs. I went to watch them today and the videos removed. I would love their 14hr wedding photographer set but just too pricey for me.

Ah thats a shame :( would have been handy, as you say just too pricey! Still looking about for this anyway.

DVDs should be with gazza monk at some point today..

Just an update, cost of postage is now at £11. Still well worth it though.

Matt

Dvds received today, i have contacted JChaplin as next in line, he is however on holiday till the 22nd so his acceptance of T&Cs may be a day or two delayed.

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd Gazamonk with my address. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line - Tugster - asking for him to accept and provide address details etc.

Thanks,
Jeremy.

DVD's received today and now off to PM Tugster to ask him to accept the T&C's here and provide me with his address for me to send them on to.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd my address to Jeremy.Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line.
Tug

DVDs posted to Tugster today and tracking reference PM'd across.

Thanks,
Jeremy.

DVD's arrived safe and sound yesterday Thank you Jeremy. Ill contact Edz and get him to accept T&C's

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs and will PM my address to Edz. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line.

The Titles available in the box are:

Zach Arias One Light Workshop (2 DVD set)
Professional studio lighting DVD product photography with Mike Fieldhouse
Professional studio lighting DVD lighting masterclass with Jon Gray
Charlie Waite's Travelling Light Photography Masterclass
Location Lighting with Drew Gardner
Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor
Advanced Digital SLR Photography with Karl Taylor
Travel & Landscape Photography with Karl Taylor
Ansel Adams American Experience

All the Original DVDs will have a backup with them. Please use the Backup to watch and if damaged please create a new one to pass on with the original.

There are going to have to be some changes to the conditions for borrowing these DVDs now as they now run into considerably more than that offered as recompense if lost by the Royal Mail under their Recorded Delivery service. If anyone from the previous list (I have imported over) feels that the cost of sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery is too expensive then please let me know so that I can remove your name from the list. I realise that it will cost £11.00 to post but you will have to decide yourselves if you feel that the loan would be worth that to you.

The New Conditions for the borrowing of this collection of DVDs for a 14 day period are:

1) In order to qualify you must have been a member for a minimum of 3 months and have made 100 posts

2) The DVDs must be forwarded on to the next in line by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for £350.

3) You MUST post in the thread when you have received the DVDs and that YOU have PM'd the next in the list, your 14 days will start from then.

4) You must PM the next in line for their address on the day you receive the DVDs with the requirement for them to post in the thread saying we accept the terms before we're sent the DVDs - ie, the person with the DVDs PMs the next in line stating that they must go to the thread, read the T&Cs and post there to say they accept them before they are allowed the DVDs (that way the terms will be fresh in their mind before receiving the DVDs), this will allow them a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you have not had a response by the 10th day of your loan period, you may then contact the next in line, which again will give them a few days to respond.

5) After posting by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the next recipient please post that this has been done in the thread.

6) If you have a DVD that you no longer require and wish to add to the 'pot' it must be an Original in it's box but please stick in a backup in with it. Thus the backup can be used and the Original kept good for both Copyright issues and to enable future backups to be made and the Original's safe return to the owner if required.

List as of the 2nd July 2013:

crazylady
scooch
chiffs
whiterosesom
DannyDMR
gpc1
kennysarmy
Bambi72
BigJohn
Diving Pete
Furtim
AdamSi

This is the shortest the list has been since the DVDs started their trek around the UK & Ireland in May 2009, less than 6 months all going well.

Please can you add me to the list :D thanks x

Scooch has asked to be placed at the bottom as he is unavailable to watch at the moment, please PM chiffs as next to receive the disks.

The Titles available in the box are:

Zach Arias One Light Workshop (2 DVD set)
Professional studio lighting DVD product photography with Mike Fieldhouse
Professional studio lighting DVD lighting masterclass with Jon Gray
Charlie Waite's Travelling Light Photography Masterclass
Location Lighting with Drew Gardner
Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor
Advanced Digital SLR Photography with Karl Taylor
Travel & Landscape Photography with Karl Taylor
Ansel Adams American Experience

All the Original DVDs will have a backup with them. Please use the Backup to watch and if damaged please create a new one to pass on with the original.

There are going to have to be some changes to the conditions for borrowing these DVDs now as they now run into considerably more than that offered as recompense if lost by the Royal Mail under their Recorded Delivery service. If anyone from the previous list (I have imported over) feels that the cost of sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery is too expensive then please let me know so that I can remove your name from the list. I realise that it will cost £11.00 to post but you will have to decide yourselves if you feel that the loan would be worth that to you.

The New Conditions for the borrowing of this collection of DVDs for a 14 day period are:

1) In order to qualify you must have been a member for a minimum of 3 months and have made 100 posts

2) The DVDs must be forwarded on to the next in line by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for £350.

3) You MUST post in the thread when you have received the DVDs and that YOU have PM'd the next in the list, your 14 days will start from then.

4) You must PM the next in line for their address on the day you receive the DVDs with the requirement for them to post in the thread saying we accept the terms before we're sent the DVDs - ie, the person with the DVDs PMs the next in line stating that they must go to the thread, read the T&Cs and post there to say they accept them before they are allowed the DVDs (that way the terms will be fresh in their mind before receiving the DVDs), this will allow them a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you have not had a response by the 10th day of your loan period, you may then contact the next in line, which again will give them a few days to respond.

5) After posting by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the next recipient please post that this has been done in the thread.

6) If you have a DVD that you no longer require and wish to add to the 'pot' it must be an Original in it's box but please stick in a backup in with it. Thus the backup can be used and the Original kept good for both Copyright issues and to enable future backups to be made and the Original's safe return to the owner if required.

List as of the 14th July 2013:

chiffs
whiterosesom
DannyDMR
gpc1
kennysarmy
Bambi72
BigJohn
Diving Pete
Furtim
AdamSi
kelack
scooch

DVD's posted to chiffs today and Pm'd tracking number.

Many thanks for the loan of these dvds Ed, I really enjoyed watching them

Regards
Hazel

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd my address to chiffs. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line.

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd my address to chiffs. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line.

Off to the post office now to send them too you. Will PM tracking number.

Might be better if you PM'd whiterosesom

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere else in this thread but to inform EdBray that 1 of the original dvd's upon inspection has been cracked somewhere along it's journey - Jon Gray's LIGHTING MASTERCLASS.
I've took a quick phone shot of it so if you do want to see what it's like Edward then send me your email address and I'll send you the picture.
I'll be posting the dvd's onto the next in line today

Hi Arthur, Yes I am aware one was damaged, it was mentioned a couple of pages back.

The DVDs have been constantly doing the rounds now for a number of years so it was inevitable that one or two would get damaged.

I was hoping that people would only use the originals to make a duplicate and then everyone use that until the Dupes stopped working, and then they would use the original to make another Dupe. This obviously didn't happen and the end result is a damaged original that can no longer be duped.

Dvd's posted Wednesday to DannyDMR and tracking number sent to him.

Thankyou for the loan of the dvd's Edward

They've changed there mind on the website site now and said it's been delivered on the 30th

Delivered On:30-08-2013 Thank you for using our Special Delivery Guaranteed™ service.

Back