New lens Canon f2.8 zoom

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought, a couple of days ago a Canon 70-200mm L f2.8 lens and I'm amazed at how solid it feels. It's the first time I've ever touched an L series lens. The autofocus is so quick, everything looks that much clearer and sharper.

The lens is inspiring.

The downside is that I have not actually mentioned the cost to my wife, perhaps if I say it quickly ..... :D

I bought, a couple of days ago a Canon 70-200mm L f2.8 lens and I'm amazed at how solid it feels. It's the first time I've ever touched an L series lens. The autofocus is so quick, everything looks that much clearer and sharper.

The lens is inspiring.

The downside is that I have not actually mentioned the cost to my wife, perhaps if I say it quickly ..... :D

:D If you did you may never get the chanch to use it again. Your wife will have used it once though,. :LOL:

Tell her it was on special offer and accidentally drop a zero from the backend of the price. She'll still think it's expensive.

Flukeman said:

Or you could just grow a set.........

yep, the 70-200 2.8 is my do it all lens and if i could have only 1 lens, it would be the 70-200 f2.8 it *nearly* does everything for me.

it did surprise me how heavy it was compared to the other lenses i had at the time, but you do get used to it however you might feel it a bit to begin with.

i'm a sucker for bokeh and this lens really doesn't disappoint, wonderfully creamy smooth.

enjoy your new lens.

yep, the 70-200 2.8 is my do it all lens and if i could have only 1 lens, it would be the 70-200 f2.8 it *nearly* does everything for me.

it did surprise me how heavy it was compared to the other lenses i had at the time, but you do get used to it however you might feel it a bit to begin with.

i'm a sucker for bokeh and this lens really doesn't disappoint, wonderfully creamy smooth.

enjoy your new lens.

I hope to get out this afternoon and try it out.

Back