New member :D

Name
Craig McBride
Edit My Images
No
Hi, I was introduced to this site through TGTT.com by KellyGT and also Franza.

I'm looking for some advice tbh from the experienced photographers on here.
I have recently inherited a whole load of camera equipment from my uncle who says its around £2900 worth of stuff he has paid in total for the stuff brand new.

I got the details of a handwritten sheet of paper so please excuse any spelling mistakes/wrong references/prices etc as i genuinely have no clue. If anyone has any experience on this sort of equipment could they help me out sortin a price for the following and where would be best place to advertise to sell, All items are in excellent cond and most are boxed:

Camera's

Nikon FE camera, serial no. 3077848 (£250 new)
Canon EOS100, serial no. 1476527 (£300 new)
Canon EOS1000, serial no. 2808047 (£140 new)

Lenses

AF Nikon 20mmF2.8 serial no. 232719 (£350 new)
MF Nikon 28mmF3.5 serial no. 1865770 (£130 new)
AF Nikon 35-70mmF3.3/4.5 serial no. 4209981 (£120)
Adaptall Tampton (not sure on spelling as it's handwritten) SP90mmF2.5 serial no. 5610628 (£160 new)
Adaptall Tampton 300mm F5.6 serial no.5401955 (£180 new)
Toliwa (not sure on spelling as it's handwritten) 70-210mmF4/5.6 serial no. 6120451
Signor 17-35mm F2.8/4.0 serial no. 1010236 (£460 new)
Cannon EF28mm F2.8 serial no. 115963 (£100 new)
Cannon EF35-80mm F4.0 serial no. 6702421 (£200 new)
Cannon EF80-200mm F4.5/5.6 serial no. 4806377 (£200 new)

There are also lens hoods, skylight filters, manuals, cases, tripod and case, monopod and swivel head etc.

Again sorry if there are a few mispells i cant read the handwriting very well.

Cheers in advance,

Craig

With all that kit, it might be worth talking to a dealer. There's plenty who advertise in the back of Amateur Photographer magazine who might be interested.

Thanks for the reply Joe.
please excuse my ignorance as its something i have never done before but is what i listed good equipment?
I guess the magazine can be bought from any good newsagents?

Craig

What Model are the two Canon bodies?

Have a look on ebay - you'll be amazed at the daft prices this sort of gear goes for now.

What Model are the two Canon bodies?

Have a look on ebay - you'll be amazed at the daft prices this sort of gear goes for now.

Thanks for the reply CT..
I will confirm the models after work as i dont have them atm.

Thanks, i shall have a look on Ebay.
tbh i aint really looking on makin money on them, i'd just like them to go to a good home-someone who can get full potential from them rather than goin to waste-hence why i joined up here. :)

Craig

*EDIT* the canon model nos. are EOS100 and EOS1000

Is anyone know anywhere that would be interested in any of the above listed?

Craig

hello and welcome my dad has got a Nikon FE

the Tampton is most likely Tamron

the Tampton is most likely Tamron

Thanks mate, you were right. Collected the kit this wkend and its still all boxed etc. shame i dont know how to use it. :(
i seen some work my uncle did, pretty impressive!

Craig

Welcome Craig gt;I like your method of getting around the selling rules........nice one mate.

Welcome Craig gt;I like your method of getting around the selling rules........nice one mate.

I understand you have rules in place, I know i do not have enough posts etc to sell.. hence why this is not a classified thread!

If you read it again, i ask for advice on price and where i should advertise as i have no clue on any of it.. at no point above have i said it is for sale on here. :shrug:

Craig

Back