Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ok - talk about the POWER challenge!

H'mm now where is that old shot of me showing my muscles :D :eek:

Oh, I like.

Posted.

It's a lot easier to find old stuff than actually get off my backside and take some more...

It's a lot easier to find old stuff than actually get off my backside and take some more...

You have to a very keen photographer to go out in this cold damp weather.......nice for graveyards in B/W but unless you meet zombies there is no power being dead.

I've just noticed the smallest chainring. That's what I'd call a real stump puller. You could probably beat that steam engine in a tug-of-war contest.

Looks like XP 10 speed. It's basically a winch, amazing what you can get up with it as long you have enough grip.

he-man-i-have-the-power-o.gif

I've just noticed the smallest chainring. That's what I'd call a real stump puller. You could probably beat that steam engine in a tug-of-war contest.

Looks like XP 10 speed. It's basically a winch, amazing what you can get up with it as long you have enough grip.

it's 9 speed, but yeah, definitely a winch - XT760 series, 22,32,44 with 172.5m cranks... coupled with a 11-34T on the back, the only hard thing about pedalling with the "granny gear" is actually keeping the front wheel on the ground.

keeping the front wheel on the ground.

I just knew i was going wrong somewhere.....both my wheels tend to lose contact with the ground on a regular basis................sideways!:eek::D

Talikng of cycles, mines off the road again with a gearing problem and the weather is pretty darned good atm for some winter riding...Dammit:mad:

Could always set it up with one gear on the rolling road and put some "Power" into pedalling nowhere :confused::D:D

In the meantime, no doubt snow and blackice will arrive just in time for when i'm back on the road :(

What's the timescale on this? It's about the most successful challenge we've had for quite a while!

First post in the entries thread states 19th. December.

I agree, very successful. It's great to see all these old photos.

Ah, silly me, looking in the Discussion thread! Really enjoying the pics, almost as if we'd gone out and shot 'em on purpose like!

Looking good so far for sure :)

blimey, this challenge is takin its time, won't be far off a monthly by the time its over :)

blimey, this challenge is takin its time, won't be far off a monthly by the time its over :)
It was supposed to be a fast turnaround challenge, a couple of weeks to post and a couple of days to vote but it's kind of dragging out.

I know it's a busy time of year but if we can just sort it out, vote in a winner and get another theme posted it will give us something to do when we need to escape the EastCoronationNeighbourDale Christmas special or the BritainsGotNoDancingAtAllCelebratoryOnIce spectacular.

Challenge #2 was 1 week from entry thread to vote thread, maybe that's why it seems so long

Does it have to be the thread starter that does the vote thread though...
Probably not Yv, I'll sort it out.

Reactions: Yv
Back