New Old Film Challenge #4 Show Us Your Best Christmas Shot Discussion thread.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Discuss, discuss, discuss away.

Dammit, will have to plough through all those old unscanned prints for the least bad chrimbo photo :LOL:
Or the best least bad chrimbo shot.

Reactions: Yv
added to the "sticky" and moved challenge #3 into the archives.

Must have a look in the archives for this... I vaguely remember a shot from a Fancy Dress Bash Christmas Eve in the late 80's...

eta: dammit, I'm IN the photo, therefore it's not my shot to enter. arsebiscuits.

Last edited:
Must have a look in the archives for this... I vaguely remember a shot from a Fancy Dress Bash Christmas Eve in the late 80's...

eta: dammit, I'm IN the photo, therefore it's not my shot to enter. arsebiscuits.
Do you have unfeasibly long arms

somebody should make arsebiscuits

double choc for Christmas..:)
just splurted lager over the table not sure if it was in humour :Dor disgust:eek:

yeah, there's still a bit of pepperoni pizza on my webcam from the moment I read the word "arsebiscuit"

this whole thread should be fenced off, and labelled as partly chewed food particle contamination zone, its disgusting......and Yinnys fault

:)

Closing date Saturday 3rd January :eek: that's only a few days sober to sort something out for some members...... over the festive season :D

Time for a poll on this yet?

Closing date Saturday 3rd January :eek: that's only a few days sober to sort something out for some members...... over the festive season :D

Going by the number of entries, i am guessing most have not spent many christmases sober enough to get photos :LOL:

Had a look through my old stuff, but nothing stands out :(

I couldn't find any film shots from Christmas, though I did use my OM one year. I did realise I've not processed the RAW files from any Christmas in the last three years...

Yeah, that was tough, its a busy time of year, we really only shoot crap family pics at Christmas unless its a challenge.

Yeah, that was tough, its a busy time of year, we really only shoot crap family pics at Christmas unless its a challenge.

h'mm well anything over the years would be better than not entering.......I thought this would have been very popular with members :rolleyes:

Got nothing xmassy at all, I got out this Xmas but only did landscapes.

Got nothing xmassy at all, I got out this Xmas but only did landscapes.
It's not supposed to be a new shot, it's supposed to be something dragged out of the archives. The point of the New Old Film challenges is keep things ticking over during the winter months when there's less opportunity to get out and shoot new stuff.

Only thing I had was a poor snapshot of the dog in a paper hat and that wasn't fit to be seen. That's literally the one Xmas pic I've taken in 25+ years!

Ah well, I guess it is the nature of such challenges, some will have loads of entries, some very few. Console yourselves, I did the facebook banner for Dec with xmas theme, could be new or old photos, only criteria being they needed to be cropped in a banner format and got hardly any entries either and that was allowing digital pics taken for it. You win some, you lose some - looking forward to seeing if I have anything for the next one, whilst sitting looking at my F80 on my desk freshly loaded with Portra and itching to be used, maybe for future film challenges ;)

It's not supposed to be a new shot, it's supposed to be something dragged out of the archives. The point of the New Old Film challenges is keep things ticking over during the winter months when there's less opportunity to get out and shoot new stuff.

i know, still got nothing. I dont often take pics of the xmas tree and it hasnt snowed for years.

Back