• Raglansurf

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sure we've all taken shots of lovely food (or not so lovely) and drinks over the years so, not to make a meal of it :D, here's the next new old film challenge.

Standard rules as always:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person
As always, f&c shoehorning is positively encouraged.

Closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 26th of October 2018, polling runs for 3 days.

Sorry for the delay folks but all the whisky made us sluggish and incomprehensible.... I know, no different from usual.:D

Now I can't remember MUSH :rolleyes: about this shot.:D

Without doubt it was taken on a nikon slr, probably an FM

Film could have been anything as at the time I was experimenting with allsorts.

Anyway, regardless of my hopeless memory and lack of organising notes of my shots, it's my entry ,albiet very MUSH:p shoe horned in as I have no idea if this particular fungus is edible!:thinking:

Toadstool tp.jpg

Bit Chili

24x2mmg.jpg

Veronica, Fuji 64T Jan 13

This is a photo of my mum and dad in a 10ft Thomson caravan aboout 1981, but no idea about the camera or film. They were the picnic folk you saw with the Camping Gaz stove in lay-bys and carparks round the country, so the caravan was a bonus. This was a found shot while looking through some old family photos recently, and the others with the car clearly date it. You can't fake happiness like this, so it was a good find!.

2018-05-22-0020-copy-web-tp.jpg

Last edited:
All done and poll added.

Well done both, cracking shots.

Well done to the both of you.

So your next collaboration should be Chilli-Gin.:)

Thank you thank you thank you wise members of the F&C oracle...:)

I'm just gonna hold the door open for Carl to step through if he wants to.

Thank you thank you thank you wise members of the F&C oracle...:)

I'm just gonna hold the door open for Carl to step through if he wants to.

:tumbleweed:

Nice bit of dodging there, @joxby, but you and @Carl Hall have to get your acts together!!! :wave: (And remember, he's also got a FPOTY to run :D )

:runaway:

Oooh sorry guys! :)

I only had a couple themes in my head and I put both of those up for use in FPOTY next year! We could be evil and use one of the themes that's rejected from the 2019 FPOTY theme poll :ROFLMAO:

I'm happy to let @joxby pick the next one but if not then I'll rattle my brain for something

Oooh sorry guys! :)

I only had a couple themes in my head and I put both of those up for use in FPOTY next year! We could be evil and use one of the themes that's rejected from the 2019 FPOTY theme poll :ROFLMAO:

I'm happy to let @joxby pick the next one but if not then I'll rattle my brain for something
There's been no mention of goats this year! :D Perhaps not the best subject for existing photo libraries though! :whistle:

There's been no mention of goats this year! :D Perhaps not the best subject for existing photo libraries though! :whistle:

That advert on tv about a ram leading a flock is a good one..won't attack the car but did attack the camera erm well the camera was probably behind glass.

Back