New to site

Name
Des
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi and welcome, :wave:, for me #1 and the three flower/greenery shots just dont do anything for me, sorry. The lightbulb shot has some nice potential, cant help thinking a tighter crop on the opening would be beneficial. The spider shot again potential, although it seems a bit blown in the highlights, maybe up the contrast and try and darken it down?, just my thoughts though. but well done. (y)

Hi Gazza...thanx for the hyper speed response ha ha reguards the bulb,I wanted to include the burn marks to the inside of the glass....don't see it too often....the spider well I can see what you mean and again don't like to see em too often lol.Like lots of things really but do like some close up flowers now and then

Dont get me wrong des i am a beginner as well, and i can only say what my eye feels? (oh thats philosophical, lol) anyway there are a lot of talented and helpful togs on here, so keep posting and shooting, after all practice makes perfect.

Hi, Des, and welcome. I like all your shots, especially #1, for some reason. What do you think about getting rid of the green blob in the top right hand corner of #1?
Andy.

Hi Des - I love the light bulb - A different concept. I am also new here, and some of the photos are truly mind blowing.

We will get there though - and with this rain, a good reason to stay in and practice!!(y)

Hi everyone...just a quickie to say thanx for all your comments..nice to have so many views....here is a different shot of the bulb....ok ??? but I like the previous one more
Blown Bulb by Des01uk, on Flickr

Back