New Website

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone.

I have been working on a project for a while now. It is a new website that allows photographers to share all kinds of locations for all types of photography..Please could you take a look and let me know what you think based on the FUNCTIONALITY of the site..

www.geo-graphy.com

Many Thanks

Alan

All the buttons led me to the right pages, but without a bit more content, it's difficult for me to say much more.
Search button worked fine when I entered "Trossachs"
I also entered "Edinburgh" in the search box to be met with the message "No Found". Unless the site is intended only for the Scots, I would add a "t"
Maybe not much help, but the best I could do in the circumstances. I'd be happy to take another look when you're a bit further along the road with it.
Good luck with the site.

Thanks Rbaker.. i know what you mean about more content..I am going to be adding more and im trying to get local photographers to sign up so they can add more content too. Thanks again Rbaker..
I will look into the "t"..

Thanks again pal..

Please share this amazing new website http://geo-graphy.com/ it allows users to share the best photography locations..

Please take a look and let me know what you think about the functionality...

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the concept/idea but I don't think it's been executed that well. I don't like the website at all I'm sorry and I certainly wouldn't use it.

Thanks Cally for your honesty..

Can i ask what it is that would stop you using it?

Thanks

Sorry to be brutal but from my pov I think the design appears very dated a bit like a club website of 10 years ago, I don't like the colour scheme and if you hadn't mentioned what the site was about I wouldn't have known.
The concept seems good but needs a lot of work i think.

I like the idea, but I have to agree. It looks horrible. It looks like it was designed by a web developer and not a web designer. Maybe if you found a web designer to help you it could look better?

Thanks guys for your feedback.
Its appreciated..

I will get back to the drawing board and carry on drawing.. ☺

Back