New York glass (and my credit card)

Edit My Images
Yes
249745460_624055d90a_o.jpg

249745425_553455fc95.jpg

249745346_88d296a05c_o.jpg

Fascinated by the reflections as we were driven round.
249745311_1e5d450a2a_o.jpg
More peaceful Mystic Seaport water - more my scene as other than photographic and Apple dealers I keep out of cities if I can!

As I was posting these pictures, I had a call from Barclays fraud querying transactions and found my card had been copied whilst taking these pictures and used in USA two weeks after we returned! Posted these in poor Andrew's Toy Town thread in my haste to put my account up on screen!

oooh.. nice shots. Love the glass ones. Sorry to hear about the card problems. :(

Cracking good reflections shots there. I know the knee trembling feeling when you CC gets cloned, nearly cost me £2k once :naughty:

Nice pictures Phil...I do hope that your Credit Card is sorted out now, it must be rife out there!

A friend of mine went to the states and paid mostly cash I believe, he told me they dont like ! Is this true that they do not like accepting cash and prefer the plastic?

Nice pictures but not so nice news. Just back from USA myself so I'll be watching my barclaycard statements closely now.

Nice pics Phil. I love the reflections in the second.

Shame about the CC though. The good thing is that unless they can prove you were negligent, then you're covered :) It's just the worry and the ballache going through it all while it sorts itself out.

Good thing they noticed though.

Back