New York Paper Seller

What a good shot. The paper seller appears to be blinking, though, which does detract a little. I find the chap on the far left a little distracting and it might improve the shpt to 'darken him down' so that his skin tones match those of the other chap in the background.

Rob

Thanks for your comments Rob much appreciated.(y)

Good point about possibly darkening down the guy on the far left, maybe I'll give it a go on another edit if I get the time. The paper seller is not blinking though he is actually blind (I know him quite well) and that's exactly how he is and is also why he appears not to be looking at the camera.

George.

Ah... never thought he might be blind, George.... One normally sees blind people with dark glasses. The guy on the left can't be cropped out or you would lose the newspaper so 'burning in' his face and the light parts of his jacket and hand would probably be the best way of getting the background tones right.

Rob

Ah... never thought he might be blind, George.... One normally sees blind people with dark glasses. The guy on the left can't be cropped out or you would lose the newspaper so 'burning in' his face and the light parts of his jacket and hand would probably be the best way of getting the background tones right.

Rob

Thanks for that Rob, as I said I might just give that a go when I get the time.(y)

George.

Back