Newbie 5D Mark ii with 50mm 1.2

Name
Christina
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey there (gives a wave),

I'm a girl who fell in love with photography after having a wonderful photographer shoot my wedding back in 2013....since then its safe to say I fell in love with the magic of photography!

Cut a long story short here I am November 2014 a total newbie, shooting with a 5D mark ii with my one and only lens at the moment my 50mm 1.2. Everyday I shoot and learn. I'm reading books, watching YouTube videos, reading blogs etc etc

I can't wait to check out all the great posts here...and meet some wonderful people :-D

Thanks for taking the time to read my HELLO!!!

Christina Sarah

Welcome, although I think that we may have already met in another thread.

5DII + 50mm f1.2?

I used to have a 5D and amongst other things a Sigma 50mm f1.4 and I now use a Sony A7 with mostly with a 50mm f1.4, either a Minolta Rokkor, an Olympus Zuiko or a Canon FD.

I also use a Micro Four Thirds camera with a 25mm f1.8 and as MTF is a x2 crop system that equates to 50mm on a camera like your 5D or my A7.

It's a good focal length, a classic :D

PS. That's a great story, falling in love with photography at your own wedding :D

Hi Christina Sarah :welcome:

Welcome Christina look forward to seeing some of your work.(y)

Hi Christina, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

As above welcome to TP Christina Sarah, hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Thank you for the lovely welcome guys...I just bought my first creative live course sooo excited!!!

Welcome, although I think that we may have already met in another thread.

5DII + 50mm f1.2?

I used to have a 5D and amongst other things a Sigma 50mm f1.4 and I now use a Sony A7 with mostly with a 50mm f1.4, either a Minolta Rokkor, an Olympus Zuiko or a Canon FD.

I also use a Micro Four Thirds camera with a 25mm f1.8 and as MTF is a x2 crop system that equates to 50mm on a camera like your 5D or my A7.

It's a good focal length, a classic :D

PS. That's a great story, falling in love with photography at your own wedding :D

Hey woof woof,

yes thats right....5DII + 50mm f1.2 :-D

Both camera and the lens are second hand but mint condition, I saved up and looked around and I'm so thankful I did...I'm serious about where I want to take this and I know it will serve me as my back up camera in the years to come :) I do think I should take the tip and rob a bank for the 5D mk3 though ;-)

Back