Nice day for a bit of springer fun

Name
Liz
Edit My Images
Yes
haven't taken the camera out for a while, but it was so nice this morning thought it was time to get back to what it was bought for, so here's some of the newest members of team Preston

#1 Fern just coming up to 9months

_MG_8623 by jalizcazan, on Flickr
_MG_8528 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

#3 Penny 18 months just done her first couple of days in the field

_MG_8614 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

_MG_8516 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Ive just got my first springer puppy and would love to take nice photos of him what settings do you, for now hes indoors as he needs his jabs.
I have a 40d nifty fifty 18-55 and a cheap 70-300 to use.

Thanks.
Graham.

Sorry have only just seen this, I used to have a 40d and the 70 300, personally I put it on TV for the dogs and set the shutter speed to a minimum of 1/1000 then adjust the iso and aperture to suit would also use the lens at the long end

Sorry have only just seen this, I used to have a 40d and the 70 300, personally I put it on TV for the dogs and set the shutter speed to a minimum of 1/1000 then adjust the iso and aperture to suit would also use the lens at the long end

Thanks for that, so lloking forward to be able to take him out for a run, just waiting on jabs now

Thanks for that, so lloking forward to be able to take him out for a run, just waiting on jabs now
Enjoy, they're not puppies for long, but beware they are like chocolates you can't just have 1, we have 7 of the little darlings lol

Oh god dont say that hes lovely but going from having a cat for 19 years that slept all the time to this maniac its an eye opener

Gorgeous dogs you have Liz,looks like they're loving life ...you're absolutely right ,they're very addictive ! So loving and full of fun, I've got a 4 year old who still acts like she's about 9 months and just been gifted a 2 year old cocker spaniel who's slightly more sensible !

Back