NIKON 80-400 LENS

Name
Mervyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone any experience of this lens? Seem to conflicting opinions about:bang::bonk:

Whilst it may be a telling post it's blatantly untrue. Post made in 2006 - lens still available today.

In fact I bought one in June that I'm letting go at a bargain price in the classifieds only because I prefer my Sigma 120-300 F2.8

Whilst it may be a telling post it's blatantly untrue. Post made in 2006 - lens still available today.

In fact I bought one in June that I'm letting go at a bargain price in the classifieds only because I prefer my Sigma 120-300 F2.8

Post edited - to be fair, there were a few posts like that....but I've removed the link for clarity.

In the main, the people who rate this lens seem to be swimming against the tide.

That's true, but I wonder how many have actually used one, and how many have "heard it's slow to autofocus". It's not the most popular lens due to it's lack of AF-S, but in the limited time I've used mine it's actually pretty good, as long as you allow for the fact it's not AF-s

Back