Nikon D300 - pricing?

Jaz

Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,

I know nobody is going to know a precise answer, but does anyone have a rough idea of when the D300 will be reduced in price, and by how much?

I'm thinking of a brand change but won't be able to justify or do so at this moment in time.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :)

Unfortunately Nikon have tendency to simply charge more for their newer kit which means that the mew cost of a D300 is unlikely to fall by much in the near future.

Well.....i've thought long and hard about this and seeing the price of the 's', it's £400/£500 quid dearer than the D300, so this makes me think that the price won't drop because people have been waiting to see what the new price is and the price gap is too big for most and i've ordered one from camerabox today, i get it brand spanking new tomorrow £1039 inc delivery !

Retailers will not be able to afford to chop too much off the price of D300 simply because they paid X amount and won't want to skint themselves with further reductions. I bought the D200 when the D300 came out and it took a fair while for the price of the D200 to drop and even then, it only went by £150 or so. I'd love the D300 to go down to S5 Pro prices but i doubt it'll happen...

Back