Nikon D700 and Lowepro fastpack 200 combination

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone here use a D700 with a battery grip attached carried in a Lowepro fastpack 200, i can't find one to try out at the moment, just wondered what the fit is like, i'm having a bloody nightmare at the moment trying to find a bag that will fit the D700 with Tamron 28-75mm lens attached + grip and room for a Tamron 17-35mm lens plus a decent sized compartment on top for bits and bobs, the best i,ve seen is the fastpack 200 without looking like i'm going up Everest, just want it for holidays, so if anyone can give me any feedback it would be greatly appreciated, or any other recommendations, many thanks in advance (y)

Does anyone here use a D700 with a battery grip attached carried in a Lowepro fastpack 200, i can't find one to try out at the moment, just wondered what the fit is like, i'm having a bloody nightmare at the moment trying to find a bag that will fit the D700 with Tamron 28-75mm lens attached + grip and room for a Tamron 17-35mm lens plus a decent sized compartment on top for bits and bobs, the best i,ve seen is the fastpack 200 without looking like i'm going up Everest, just want it for holidays, so if anyone can give me any feedback it would be greatly appreciated, or any other recommendations, many thanks in advance (y)

It should be fine...i was able to fit in mine 40d+grip with 200mm prime,another lens,Flash gun and few other bits and boobs :)

It should be fine...i was able to fit in mine 40d+grip with 200mm prime,another lens,Flash gun and few other bits and boobs :)

Lucky you. :p

Are they part of the bare essentials of photography kit then?

I use a Fastpack 350, £48 from Cameraking, takes my 700 gripped and anything else I wish to take, inc 17" laptop.

Oh and I never go up Everest.............lol

Steve

I use a Fastpack 350

Yes looked at that one, but to big for me, i will be doing quite a lot of walking when i'm away, so only really want to carry a minimum, thanks for the suggestion though :)

I have the Fastpack 200 and its great. I know the website measurements can sometimes be a bit "off" so I measured the camera compartment on mine:

Max camera body width: 185mm
Max camera body+grip height: 145mm
Max camera/lens length: 265mm

If your camera/grip/lens combo is no bigger than this, it will fit without squeezing it in (y)

Hi TG

I have a brand new never used Lowepro Fastpack 200 Red like this one ...

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-lowepro-fastpack-200-red/p1024414

unneeded gift ... I have lowepro Mini Trekker AW

would accept £40 including post .. BT only ...

Thanks for the offer but i'm going to pass, i actually have the fastpack 250, which also carries the laptop, looking at the specs of both the only difference is a slight bit more depth for the laptop, which is strange really, i was really hoping to get something smaller, but it's just not worth buying the fastpack 200 for the slight difference, think i will just end up using the 250, thanks very much to all for all the replies and feedback (y)

Actually scrap that. You should be able to fit it but it will be a tight squeeze, the reason I couldn't zip it up was that I had the 70-300mm in the way! :thinking:

Back