Nikon D750 & D780

well got my d750 back from nikon today new shutter fitted and sensor cleaned and a shed load of other things checked and calibrate
only took 2 weeks well chuffed
I need to get mine in sometime soon.

well got my d750 back from nikon today new shutter fitted and sensor cleaned and a shed load of other things checked and calibrate
only took 2 weeks well chuffed

Pleased to hear it, must book mine in.

Checked my shutter count tonight, 53000 and it will be 2 years old in March coming:rolleyes:. I shot 3 cycle races for my brothers cycling club and 2 mud runs for my wifes running club in the last few months alone taking nearly 1000 shots per day so it soon adds up.
Do i replace the shutter now or hold on for another year and do it then hopefully leaving my camera good for another few years. I have never seen any sign of the shutter issue.

Checked my shutter count tonight, 53000 and it will be 2 years old in March coming:rolleyes:. I shot 3 cycle races for my brothers cycling club and 2 mud runs for my wifes running club in the last few months alone taking nearly 1000 shots per day so it soon adds up.
Do i replace the shutter now or hold on for another year and do it then hopefully leaving my camera good for another few years. I have never seen any sign of the shutter issue.
If there's no sign why bother?

If there's no sign why bother?
That's kind of my thoughts. Put another 25k on and think about it again this time next year. And I can't see me changing the camera any time soon, when I bought it I said that it was going to be a 5 year camera.

Do like this one very much, really looks like he's concentrating on something. The mono conversion works really well here.
Thanks, yeah definitely works better in mono

He's the boss for sure. Bokeh looks a little nervous... probs the dark patches.
Might be because it was shot through a fence and it can make bokeh look a bit weird sometimes.

Well I think my D750 days are numbered having picked up and X100f and now an X-Pro2 :eek:

Got a couple of nice lenses to move on 35 1.4 and 58 1.4 both of which I will miss. :rolleyes:

Well I think my D750 days are numbered having picked up and X100f and now an X-Pro2 :eek:

Got a couple of nice lenses to move on 35 1.4 and 58 1.4 both of which I will miss. :rolleyes:
You'll be back when you analyse the Fuji output :p

I can offer a fiver each.
I'll up it to a Tenner for the 58mm ;)

I'll up it to a Tenner for the 58mm ;)

Ha, I came from Fuji... and now I'm away back! Love the 35mm & 58mm particularly but the weight is just too much and I much prefer the smaller size of the Fuji's.

A tenner.... are you an agent for MPB like T_J_G ;) :D

He'll be okay so long as he sticks to black and white. :D

(Got myself an X100Trecently.)

Ha, I came from Fuji... and now I'm away back! Love the 35mm & 58mm particularly but the weight is just too much and I much prefer the smaller size of the Fuji's.

A tenner.... are you an agent for MPB like T_J_G ;) :D
OK, you twisted my arm. £12.50 :D

f*** it, I`ll go the whole hog, 20 notes from me......;)

I have an X100F and D750, perfect combo! IQ when you need it, small camera when you can't take the big one

I'll go 30 quid each if they have boxes and pouches

I saw a photo of a male lion on Facebook, like this it was a mono conversion but they colour selected the eyes, boy did it make the photo very interesting.

Back