Nikon Lens

Link doesn't appear to be working, but if it's anything like Gumtree then I have a spare bargepole you can borrow but I still wouldn't recommend using it.

TAMRON Tamron 300mm f2.8 Sp Ld If 60B Lens, with 1.4 converter well used clean opticts sharp lens Nikon fit £100

not sure why the links not working links is def correct

I did a search for "Nikon" and guessed that was the lens in question. Another "bargain" that sounds too good to be true. It's either missing a digit or a scam.

It does SEEM too good to be true.
But if I lived in/near Hull I would definitely give it a go.
Doesn't hurt to give a quick phone call and ask to pay cash on collection, see their reaction.

i wish i had the money to go and get it aslong as that i could guarante it would be worth it

might see dm and see if he wants a pop at it

Just make sure you don't leave any fingerprints on it if you sell it later on:nuts:

Be wary, very wary lol

I set him a message before, he left me a phone message as i cant answer to only contact after 9pm and before 1pm

asked for pics, happy to send some (not had any yet)

He wont post so i asked why selling and is it genuine, reason for so was i didnt want to make a 4 hour round trip to be scammed or buy something that was nicked, i was getting quick replies until i sent the last message over an hour and a half ago :LOL:

asked for pics, happy to send some (not had any yet)

I played about with a scammer on Gumtree "selling" a 5D. He sent me plenty of pictures, some of which were clearly lifted from eBay because they had the little watermark in the bottom corner. The clincher though was in two pictures of the box, only one had Canon's cashback labels.

It's a 20 year old "well used" Adaptall-2 manual focus lens. £350+ for a nice one. The Adaptall mounts allow use with different brands of camera.

There's a load of scammers out there at the moment and they seem to be targeting photographic equipment at the moment! I'm looking for good reasonably priced Nikon 400mm 2.8 (bit like trying to find rocking horse poo) very rare!!!

I've search most sites but each time a low price as turned out to be a scam (about 6 now) always the same they have moved away to the Shetland islands or somewhere, never answer when you request a serial number for the lens and suggested paying by a fictitious DHL site that guarantees keeping the money until you happy with your purchase. So be careful when seeing a price to good to be true as it usually is.

Had two emails with pictures and what now and another saying its sold, was in quite a state and looks well used

Back