Nikon neck strap - parts missing

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently bought a used D600. Love it, but the strap has the two little black rectangular things that keep the end of the strap tidy and in place missing. Does anyone know where I can buy these from?

If it's a Nikon strap emblazoned with branding please abandon it and get a plain one complete with all the required bits ...

If it's a Nikon strap emblazoned with branding please abandon it and get a plain one complete with all the required bits ...

I quite fancy the idea of a more subtle one. Looks a bit silly with D600 all over it. Any recommendations?

I use neoprene straps on all my interchangeable lens cameras - Op-Techs on the SLRs and a smaller type (make forgotten!) on the CSCs. Way more comfortable than the originals.

optech utility sling is the way to go
makes you look at oem crap strap users in a really? Dude.... Kind of way :)

I quite fancy the idea of a more subtle one. Looks a bit silly with D600 all over it. Any recommendations?
Cover the logos with black gaffer tape and/or attach the strap upside down. Gaffer tape can also tidy up the loose strap ends and hold loose rubber grips in place when they start peeling off camera bodies. :)

Back