Nissan 200sx S14 in White - Photoshoot

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
After spending 2 full days at JDM Allstars Wembley, I headed off to this cracking location.

By the time we arrived I felt like utter crap but we had a shoot to do, so whilst Abbott and Nash cleaned the cars I got on with setting up all the gear and shot Abbott's first.

We got the shot of Abbotts Car and then Shot Nash's and then Abbott decided to lock his keys in the car :annoyed:. I'm obviously not going to tell you how we got in but we did no damage to the car and some of my tools came in rather handy :).

I'm not too happy with these to be fair and Nash's didn't go well at all so will be re-shooting that.

Will be re-shooting both cars over the next few weeks.

The Rig shots were taken the following day. As we were all very tired and I think I got in about 2.30am (after being up at 5am :))

Hope you like them (y), there's alot but please comment on any of them if you so wish. All Constructive comments are greatly appreciated.

Flickr here

4975392356_3a61b7d162_b.jpg

4974780167_61cef317a3_b.jpg

4975393186_7cee5a793f_b.jpg

4974781003_66e0f01a03_b.jpg

4975393904_b09702f2fc_b.jpg

4975394208_ab1c73aa34_b.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have one of those a long time ago :) It looks nicer with a small spoiler and the bonnet the same colour as the car or is that my age!

I really like the ones with the grafitti background as this give great contrast to the car. Too many images to comment on specific ones really.

I think they are a brilliant set.
My personal fav is number 3. The no enrty sign is a bit distracting but on the whole a great image.

Not a fan of 7 just because of the line of light under the car. Strobes?

That's a great location you've found there with the graffiti - provides really rich contrast against the car

I used to have one of those a long time ago :) It looks nicer with a small spoiler and the bonnet the same colour as the car or is that my age!

I really like the ones with the grafitti background as this give great contrast to the car. Too many images to comment on specific ones really.
Think it's just personal taste. Some look good with carbon bonnets, others don't. Same with the spoilers aswell.

I wouldn't put a carbon bonnet on mine at the moment as I think it suits it with the standard one, just a shame the standard one is so heavy.

Thanks.

I think they are a brilliant set.
My personal fav is number 3. The no enrty sign is a bit distracting but on the whole a great image.

Not a fan of 7 just because of the line of light under the car. Strobes?
Thanks Micky.

I was not with it at all and didn't take seperate shots to eliminate the light spill on the floor and really regret that now.

A few things Darren:

The lighting is a bit sloppy with a lot of light spill on the floor by the car.

You could push the contrast of the background of some of them and brighten the car up ever so slightly.

Rig shots are just car park shots as you know. Find a more interesting location ;)

That's a great location you've found there with the graffiti - provides really rich contrast against the car
As above, i really regret not getting the shots without the light spill as it makes a massive difference (thanks for pointing it out ages ago).

Are you on a calibrated monitor as mine isn't yet and on my monitor they looked like a little more brightness was a tad too much. I'm getting it calibrated tonight so will recheck them. Your probably right though.

I'm still getting used to the rig and need to find some cool country lanes or such like. The ones I know of are used alot and as such aren't really safe to get the rig out lol.

Thanks George as I really appreciate you input (y)

Back