Critique Nissan skyline

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a few of my mate skyline lightpainted and some wire wool, comments and critique welcome,

That is a fabulous set Daniel and superbly lit IMHO. Many will love the 4th shot with the wire wool spinning, but I love the first personaly.(y)

Thank you, I personally love number 1, I think that sums up a skyline! That gorgeous rear end

Wow, those are really some awesome shots. Love the lighting and effects. The photography is better than the subject. Excellent.

Nice photos, gotta love no4 looks so sharp but no 1 is my favourite it's such a perfect skyline photo, you see those lights and you just know what it is :)

Fantastic. As you say the first is probably the best.

The wire wool shot would be improved if you were only able to see the off-shoots of light like this;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24933001@N06/15653987801/

How did you light these?

I'd love to do this with my car.

Hi mark first thanks for the critique, I agree with the wirewool concept, as for lighting I used a maglite with xenon led conversion bulb covered with a white carrier bag to soften it. As for exposure I use bulb setting for 30seconds to a minute and f11 - f14, I especially like number 1. Really defines the skyline.

1st and 3rd for me, really nice.

I'm probably in the minority here but I found your wire wool shot just too 'busy, there was a lot going on and it (for me) detracted from the subject itself.

and the 5th one feels a little underexposed, hard to pick the car out ''enough'" from the background

Back