Now then, everyone say aaawwwww!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
We bumped into a friend who runs a rescue centre would said she had so many cats at the moment. We thought, yeah we could handle another pet, so here she is. No final name yet but Frankie (old blue eyes) seems favourite.

She is a bit dark at the moment as she had to be taken out of a chimney!!

IMG_9912_copy.jpg

I expect I have a new subject to play with :naughty:

aaawwwww

"Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes"

nothing like a new pet in the house to keep everyone happy for a while. :) Unfortunately our old Lab had to be put down last week after 14 1/2 years, think we'll probably join you shortly.

she is pretty, but I don't like cats.....she has gogeous eyes I must admint...I think I am getting soft in my old age actually, cos Barry would like a cat....hmm....one step at a time lol

That's a gorgeous set of eyes there. Cute liddle puddy tat.

dod said:
"Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes"

nothing like a new pet in the house to keep everyone happy for a while. :) Unfortunately our old Lab had to be put down last week after 14 1/2 years, think we'll probably join you shortly.

I didn't know you could sing Dod! ;) :LOL:

Sorry to hear about the dog mate. The rescue centre is Munlochy Animal Aid and they have all sorts of animals - even horses!

Awwww...she's absolutely gorgeous. After we return from our hols, we're going to one of the local rescue centres to give a kitten a new home... I can't wait :banana:

HIMUPNORTH said:
I didn't know you could sing Dod! ;) :LOL:
Only on paper ;)

HIMUPNORTH said:
Sorry to hear about the dog mate. The rescue centre is Munlochy Animal Aid and they have all sorts of animals - even horses!
It was the right thing to do, she was losing her dignity and it wasn't fair on her.

We'll have a look at Munlochy but we've also been approved by the Labrador Rescue centre down at Huntly. They've already offered us one dog which had a pretty bad time of it but it wasn't the right timing when we had the two old dogs. The other old girl is also over 14 but we've also got a pup which needs younger company so now's a better time.

Well Himupnorth I think we all know what your next assigment is going to be....can't wait to see the cat pics...:lol

How cute is that!!

Sorry to hear about the dog Dod - while it's still a toughy at least you do have the comfort of knowing that even when it came to the hardest decision you did the right thing by the animal though.

Back