Nuthatch

Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a first for me as didn't really have much interest in birds until taking up photography, now i seem to be taking shots of them all the time, i've seen shots of these Nuthatches on here but had never even seen one, let alone point the camera at one.....until yesterday

Nuthatch by martyndt, on Flickr

That's beautiful Martyn... i can't crit but i like what i see and i love the clean BG(y)

That's beautiful Martyn... i can't crit but i like what i see and i love the clean BG(y)

Thanks Trace, hope you're good, not seen you for ages!.....shot was taken around your way (i think)

Where abouts?....
I'm good thanks, not been around as much, moving and decorating lol, lost mojo and all that but i've been in the macro and flower sections etc and it seems to be doing the job in resurfacing it:D

Where abouts?....
I'm good thanks, not been around as much, moving and decorating lol, lost mojo and all that but i've been in the macro and flower sections etc and it seems to be doing the job in resurfacing it:D
Decorating...... *yuck* ;)
Taken just outside Brington

Decorating...... *yuck* ;)
Taken just outside Brington

Yuck is too polite:D

Ah yes Brington, it's not too far away, another place if you are out this way again might be Ravensthorpe down the road from me, there is a reservoir and there are alway people with either cameras or binoculars on the road either side, i go to the reservoir sometimes but never stopped where everyone else does as i don't have the lens for it but i'm assuming there is some activity for people to go often

Yuck is too polite:D

Ah yes Brington, it's not too far away, another place if you are out this way again might be Ravensthorpe down the road from me, there is a reservoir and there are alway people with either cameras or binoculars on the road either side, i go to the reservoir sometimes but never stopped where everyone else does as i don't have the lens for it but i'm assuming there is some activity for people to go often

Thanks Trace, i'll give there a try.......don't mind if you bring me a flask of tea and a cake ;)

Thanks Trace, i'll give there a try.......don't mind if you bring me a flask of tea and a cake ;)

Haha well it would be rude not too seeing as its less than 5 mins from me, although technically i don't own a flask... i wonder how much would still be in the mug:D

Haha well it would be rude not too seeing as its less than 5 mins from me, although technically i don't own a flask... i wonder how much would still be in the mug:D

Have you got a camping stove and a kettle?.....i'm not happy only having half a cup by the time you've spilt it! ;)

And cream in the cake please!....
Its a good job you're talking as i always seem to be lonely and unliked in the bird section :LOL:

Well cream in the cake i can do, whether there is any left by the time it gets to you is a different matter;)

I have to be honest i am totally surprised nobody has come in....it's weird:thinking:

I could go :bat: a few people i guess:D

Back