NYC 14

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
a selection from some of the shots processed so far from this year's NYC trip...

skyscraper facing Bryant park

brooklyn bridge park

and again...

and once more - would be keen to know which one is preferred (if any!) and why (y)

classic, top of the rock dusk shot

any comments or feedback much appreciated,

cheers,

M

Stunning images.

The choice with the Brooklyn bridge park group, No 3. I like the blue dusk sky, the fact there are more lights in the buildings and the way the break in the posts curves round and leads towards the buildings.

I really like 1 and some of the last ones, 10 is great, although could do with a lighter sky. Remove 2,3,4 from the set and your left with some lovely pics, I only say that as those exact compositions have been overdone in the past.

Last edited:
a quick rework of number 10, with lighter sky (thanks Brazo)

and a number 11:)

cheers,

M

Stunning set Mark, and in answer to your question of preferred Brooklyn Bridge park trio, second one for me, I think it has the best sky out of them.

thanks again for the feedback, thanks Feek for the feedback on the brooklyn bridge park shots.

M

and some of the pano's...

from top of the rock

from Harismus Cove, New Jersey

from Gantry Plaza State Park, Long Island City

thanks for looking,

M

Great set of images, thanks for sharing :)

one of a cab, practising panning...

and Brooklyn Bridge with Jane's Carousel in mono :cool:

Superb stuff, really inspiring. I have to say the reworked 10 is my fave and no 11 is great too. It makes me want to go there...

Thanks, I've really enjoyed looking at them :)

Lovely set. The last Brooklyn Bridge with Carousel does something for me which I cant put my finger on. I dont usually like PP shots, as to me, they are not what the eye sees, but this one, is one of my favourites I have seen on here.

What a cracking selection of images.
Tried hard to find one I didn't like.
Failed dismally :LOL:

Back