Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

Anyone watch F1? Accredited photographer in the pre-podium room was shooting with an X-Pro yesterday. My wife wasn't overly impressed by my geekery attention to detail!

Was it George? GKJnr?!

Not me Gregg, I only get to be in there when one of the teams that we work for are on the podium.:)

"I was at the AD F1 though and got back early on Monday morning. I've arranged a meeting today with the three other togs that were also out there working for me just to get a full report from them with regards to using the X-T2 setups exclusively for the first time. I'm sure they had no problems and if that's the case then all our company Nik' body's will be outed pronto"

George.

What are shooting with now then?
X-T2, with an X-E2 as an always-in-car backup. It was the tilty screen which really made me move; that and the fact that I seldom if ever used the optical finder. But it was a beauty with shorter prime lenses.

X-T2, with an X-E2 as an always-in-car backup. It was the tilty screen which really made me move; that and the fact that I seldom if ever used the optical finder. But it was a beauty with shorter prime lenses.

Yeah I do miss the tilting screen, especially when trying to get down to my daughters level. I think an x-t2 will be purchased in the nearish future.

Now that you lucky xpro2 owners have had a chance for some real world testing just wondering how it performs with high ISO compared to the last generation e.g.-xt10,xe2,xt1 etc ?

Last edited:
Now that you lucky xpro2 owners have had a chance for some real work testing just wondering how it performs with high ISO compared to the last generation e.g.-xt10,xe2,xt1 etc ?

Don't know about others but it's awesome. 12800 looks fantastic, I think it actually looks nicer than 6400 randomly!

Now that you lucky xpro2 owners have had a chance for some real world testing just wondering how it performs with high ISO compared to the last generation e.g.-xt10,xe2,xt1 etc ?

Definitely an improvement I would say, 6400 looks equal to or better than 3200 of the 16mp sensor

Last edited:
I can't see why they continue to refer to the X PRO2 and being a "snapshot camera" !

From their announcement today of the graphite silver edition,

"By increasing the amount of black pigment component of the top coating compared to the graphite silver of the current model, the camera achieves a more rich metallic texture to match the X-Pro2, a camera optimal for snapshots."

https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-launc...-edition/?mc_cid=da77c6fc3d&mc_eid=f02353ada2

I can't see why they continue to refer to the X PRO2 and being a "snapshot camera" !

From their announcement today of the graphite silver edition,

"By increasing the amount of black pigment component of the top coating compared to the graphite silver of the current model, the camera achieves a more rich metallic texture to match the X-Pro2, a camera optimal for snapshots."

https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-launc...-edition/?mc_cid=da77c6fc3d&mc_eid=f02353ada2

All BS aside, it does look quite wonderful

All BS aside, it does look quite wonderful
True but the black still pegs it for me. I'll be ensuring a black XT2 makes its way to my kit bag.. I don't see the fascination with the silver bodies when the lenses are all still black (bar the cheap xc) and speaking of the XC, why would you want the cheap lens colour association with an expensive set of bodies? Obviously that's my view/take on the colour schemes and I appreciate others do prefer silver.

Back