oh yes..just one more..

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
waterfall,taken yesterday while i've gone back to the waterfalls with eddie the dog.i liked this one for the foreground/lead in,and the reflections in the pool...but does it work?

SGWDYDWILLI.jpg

I think it works - i like the foreground with the large stones and reflections with the band of stones on the top third giving a natural separation into the pool / waterfall area of the picture, also like the processing.

wow, fantastic - it's sickly good - I would be well chuffed if that was one of my photos

Great capture

Kirk

thank you kirk (y)

I think it works - i like the foreground with the large stones and reflections with the band of stones on the top third giving a natural separation into the pool / waterfall area of the picture, also like the processing.

thanks very much paul...appreciate you taking the time to comment at length (y)

wow, fantastic - it's sickly good - I would be well chuffed if that was one of my photos

thank you very much tim..appreciated,as always (y)

Enjoyed the day out with Stan the Man yesterday here are a couple of mine.

*2 Black & White

*4 Black & White

Black & White

C&C Welcome Colour or Black& White :):):)

Stan what's going on,Yours is burnt out in the top left,the colours in the foreground are spot on BUT the trees above the waterfall are totally flat,the water has a blueish tint in it and personally there is far to much foreground,maybee the processing thing is down to you as in a previous posting of yours that your screen ins not calibrated,mine is.

Eddie lets start with
1 Colours could do with a boost
2 The whites are far to bight and border on being burnt out
3and 4 totall dissasters
5 The pick of the bunch
6 sorry B/W does not do anything for me

Sorry if I seem over crytical but hey take it on the chin only my opinion

Dave

Last edited:
Stan what's going on,Yours is burnt out in the top left,the colours in the foreground are spot on BUT the trees above the waterfall are totally flat,the water has a blueish tint in it and personally there is far to much foreground,maybee the processing thing is down to you as in a previous posting of yours that your screen ins not calibrated,mine is.

Eddie lets start with
1 Colours could do with a boost
2 The whites are far to bight and border on being burnt out
3and 4 totall dissasters
5 The pick of the bunch
6 sorry B/W does not do anything for me

Sorry if I seem over crytical but hey take it on the chin only my opinion

Dave

At least i got 1 OK. Thanks for your comments

Back