On a limb........

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_G2G3491-Edit-Edit.jpg

C&C always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for looking :)

I haven't been dipping into this forum as much as I used to (I'm trying to wean myself off spending too much time online)........but one thing that hasn't changed is the quality of your work Tom - and this is just another excellent example:clap::clap:

cracking shot....mark

Thanks for stopping in and looking Mark, much appreciated.

I haven't been dipping into this forum as much as I used to (I'm trying to wean myself off spending too much time online)........but one thing that hasn't changed is the quality of your work Tom - and this is just another excellent example:clap::clap:

Cheers for your comment Keith. First time I've picked the camera up in months so it was good to have an obliging model.

Good crisp shot.

Thank you David.

nice catch

Thank you Scott.

Tom

They must have something to sing about Tom in your garden, mine just walk about with their gobs shut :shrug: Nicely caught (y)

They must have something to sing about Tom in your garden, mine just walk about with their gobs shut :shrug: Nicely caught (y)

Cheers for your comments Rich. Not taken in the garden but it was enjoying the benefits of being in a Cherry tree so maybe the reason for being vocal. :D

Tom

Back