On the edge

As ever excellent............Oh can you empty your pm so I can send u something

Dave

Beautifull lit image but i think it would be so much better without the post on the right hand side, it draws the eye away from the tree.

Regards Toonie

Spot on and the post is great imho as it leads the eye to the winswept tree and further

Cracking shot! Love the tree!

Beautifull lit image but i think it would be so much better without the post on the right hand side, it draws the eye away from the tree.

Regards Toonie

Yes I had thought of that. However The post ,the tree and the top of the mountain are the three key points of intrest in the shot and help to keep your eye in the frame. I may be talking bollards though ;)

Still a great image with or without the post Trappe but you must remember to carry a chain saw in your bag just in case you come across another, just think of the time it would save cloning in photoshop :D

Regards Toonie

Nice shot Rory, I like the composition and colours.
Must have been fun getting there to take it :)

I like it and the post adds an extra texture, for me it pushes me back into and through the shot. Rory, I for one will not get fed up of your snow shots

Great shot.
However The post ,the tree and the top of the mountain are the three key points of intrest in the shot and help to keep your eye in the frame
And i agree, although in my opinion another good shot can be produced if you crop right of the mountain and retain the right side.

Dave

That's a little bit nice that one. In fact it's very very nice, it has a great simplicity and balance that you wouldn't think would come from that composition at first glance.

makes you feel cold just looking at - but also you wish you where there with your camera - very nice photo, well done

Back