One Bird, one stick.

Two brilliant shots but the 1st one for me.

brilliant!! Only saw my first Goldcrest about 2 weeks ago but couldn't get a shot. These are lovely!!

First one is superb bud, well done and all that........;)

Two brilliant shots but the 1st one for me.

As above, both good, no.1 shades it

Fantastic images Rich.. No.1 is probably the best Goldcrest i have seen on here.(y)

brilliant!! Only saw my first Goldcrest about 2 weeks ago but couldn't get a shot. These are lovely!!

beautiful shots no1 for me but only just

Fabulous shots Rich :clap::clap::clap:

Very well caught Rich.

2nd for me Rich, keep an eye out for them displaying.

Very well caught Rich, nice set of a hard bird to get.

Lovely shots, sweet little bird

Smashing shots Rich!

Thanks all. I am liking #2 more :shrug: Rich, I am pretty sure they were displaying at one point but the buggers are zipping about up in the Pine Trees and all sorts, which was a bit far away for my poor eyes and lens :LOL:
First one is superb bud, well done and all that........;)

It`s a Bird you half wit not a Bud :wacky: :p

Last edited:
Lovely clean images of a very tricky little subject (y)

Fantastic clean images...god know how you managed to follow and snap it though.

Keith (y)

nothing wrong with either of those (and that's from a non birder!)

Compositionally I prefer the second as in the first it looks like s/he is hanging onto the edge of the frame.... but both very nice and clean....

Both are great...Never seen a goldcrest before, so to photograph one this good must be a bonus. Prefer the 2nd one, same reasons as Lynton says. I did look at a flip of the first too, as I thought this would help composition a little, but IMHO made no difference. Still, both great shots.

Fantastic Rich :clap::clap::clap:

Two beauties again from you Rich,ain't been able to get out this weekend the missus as had me fitting a new kitchen,but i'm all done now and looking forward to getting out next weekend.

Back