One from Moors Valley

Name
steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so I havn't posted for ages. I have been floating about and reading and learning ( or trying to )
I feel I'm am getting to the point where my camera just can't or won't do what I need it to, so have been looking at an upgrade ( and switch ) to the 70D but before I do I took my old camera out for one last play. Just thought I would post a pic up as I havn't in so long.

DSC03806.jpg
by Blue40photography, on Flickr

What do you feel that your current camera can't/won't do that a new one will Steve?

I've had a quick peep on your flickr stream and there are some nice photos, so Im a bit confused as to what you're wanting to achieve :)

Thanks Carl
I currently have a A390, that I got to learn about shutter speed, apature and ISO but I'm finding it's slowing me down. For example to change the focus point when using spot focus I have to go through the menu system to change the spot.
I'm also finding the auto focus hit and miss, Especially in low light like in the woods near our house and I would like slightly faster than the 3Fps it can shoot. Because those kids are faster than they look.

^ just to note that's what I tell my wife. I think really I want a new toy and the switch to canon means I could borrow and swap lenses with some mates at work.

Last edited:
Back