One from my first Concert..

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to put this photo out there. Was taken back in October at my first concert. Was a band called Canterbury, great night it was.

Edited from RAW (another first). Let me know what you think :)

Canterbury_Ox001.jpg

Cheers

David

I like it. The beam of light makes it. I'd be tempted to try a crop too, taking out some of the bottom and left, whilst keeping the same shape (I'm not getting the right words due to tiredness, but hopefully you'll get what I mean :) )

I'm pretty sure my friend is out seeing these boys in Birmingham tonight. I've seen them a few times, very fun and always get the crowd going.

Last edited:
Yeah don't worry I get where you are coming from! (probably because I am tired as well) Will play around with the photo some more and see what happens!

Think they are supporting "You Me At Six" at the moment, so if they are going to see them then they are in for a good night..... shame their support band (Not Advised) were bigger than Canterbury on their own tour lol

Ahh... that would explain why my friend has travelled so far for the gig.

I saw them support Twin Atlantic about a year ago so ended up seeing them 3 times in one week.

Post up any variations of you make of the photo :)

Ahh... that would explain why my friend has travelled so far for the gig.

I saw them support Twin Atlantic about a year ago so ended up seeing them 3 times in one week.

Post up any variations of you make of the photo :)

Will do, still playing about with the colour version.

I saw them when they supported Good Charlotte in London, loved the way they got the crowd going - which take alot when the room is full of Emo's :p Just thought to myself, I want to photograph them and got in touch. Are bloody awesome live though, shame they are so unheard of mind.

Back