One from the 2006 WRC...

Edit My Images
Yes
Why am I posting this you may ask ?

Well, I have just bought a 400d (yesterday) and just starting to learn more and more about photography.

Currently reading Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure and this is one of my favourite photo's I ever taken.

On Auto (its all I used to know) Fuji S5600 !!
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/haze-20/DSCF0152.jpg

Constructive Criticism please as I will be taking more rallying action later on in the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Constructive Criticism please as I will be taking more rallying action later on in the year.

Don't use Auto.

Use Shutter Priority, and depending on how good you are at panning, vary the shutter between anything as slow as 1/60th (very blurry) and 1/500th (freezing the action).

Just make sure you have a good play with the camera before an event and make sure you know where the buttons are foreverything.

Seems alright too me. Do the same with the DLSR and you will be laughing :D

Thanks, Hope I can improve a lot now.

Don't use Auto.

Use Shutter Priority, and depending on how good you are at panning, vary the shutter between anything as slow as 1/60th (very blurry) and 1/500th (freezing the action).

Just make sure you have a good play with the camera before an event and make sure you know where the buttons are foreverything.

Yeh, Auto is now a no no, although I'm sure it will have it's uses at some point.

My god isn't this all a bit addictive !!!

Addictive isn't the word. OCD I think is more suited. :LOL:

Back