One I just found LTT

Very nice Brian, I always find that these are very nervous/flighty little birds and not easy to find settled like in this example ... one of the best of the tit family IMO :)

Very nice Brian, I always find that these are very nervous/flighty little birds and not easy to find settled like in this example ... one of the best of the tit family IMO :)
Thanks for looking and comments Gramps

As above Brian, the only slight distraction is the small dark streak over on the left.Not sure if that is natural or perhaps the leftovers from a bit of cloning.

As above Brian, the only slight distraction is the small dark streak over on the left.Not sure if that is natural or perhaps the leftovers from a bit of cloning.
Yeah cheers Rich , think its natural , as I didn't do any cloning on this one ,

Last edited:
Looks like it settled for you Brian, a nice detailed shot.

Excellent image.These are great little characters and as mentioned above not easy to capture .. I've tried..lol.. but they 'flit' off to a nearby bush before I can get a decent focus.

Excellent image.These are great little characters and as mentioned above not easy to capture .. I've tried..lol.. but they 'flit' off to a nearby bush before I can get a decent focus.
Cheers John , I shoot them from the garden , they are used to me now , regards Brian

Back