Onestop Digital

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
There doesn't seem to be any recent threads on this outfit and they seem to have been around for a while now, so I imagine they're one of the more reliable grey importers alongside those I've personal positive experience with (both Panamoz and DigitalRev) - but want to ask for some more up to date experience.

They are a significant enough to take notice amount cheaper than Panamoz and DigitalRev on some lenses in particular, so would appreciate some forum input.

I bought a Canon 50mm f1.8 from them a couple of years ago. Quick delivery. They also promise to pay VAT charged (like panamoz).

I'd buy from them again

Used them to purchase a Genuine Nikon 77mm ND Filter, Paid via Paypal.
A card arrived from posty telling me i had to pay the duty which One Stop said they would cover.
E-mailed a copy of the said duty demand and they refunded within 24 hrs.
Well impresed..
I would have purchased from my local shop but not at nearly double the price

Thanks Mike, Kev. Especially the comment on the duty. Useful stuff - anyone else on some higher value stuff?

I've only bought one item off them but it was a Sigma 35mm f1.4 (approx £580?) and they were faultless. The delivery was pretty quick from what i remember and once i had paid the import duty and filled the form in on their site they had refunded me the duty within a couple of hours.

I bought a Nikon MB D12 grip, placed order on Friday arrived today, AMAZED! I will use them again for sure, no import duty for me.

Back