Only ten Saturdays

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
left till Christmas :D

:bang:

I'm going to be skint again, she took my card last week and has been ordering 'bits and pieces' all week :bat:

I'm an agnostic, atheist, Muslim, Jew so it means nothing to me:thumbsdown:

Only ten Saturdays
left till Christmas

Look on the bright side. Only 11 Saturdays left and it will be 3 days in the past.

Which means only 9 till I head off to New York :)

Not a fan of Xmas but like the movies :)

Look on the bright side. Only 11 Saturdays left and it will be 3 days in the past.

:thinking: Only 9 Thursdays and it will be here even quicker Dougie (y)

The only good thing about Christmas is that the days have started getting longer.

You should be shot.

Me Nod... 13 1/2 months ago, I would have welcomed the release!

I'm an agnostic, atheist, Muslim, Jew so it means nothing to me:thumbsdown:

You have just removed on public holiday - and added about 25 IF you follow all those labels you have given yourself...:LOL:

You have just removed on public holiday - and added about 25 IF you follow all those labels you have given yourself...:LOL:

I'm nae daft;)

Of course, this all means you don't have long left to join in with the TP SecretSanta! :naughty:

vvv

I believe the Pict is implying a lack of stupidity on his part, T. ;)

Did someone mention the 'C' word???? Take a large bar of soap and wash your mouth out!!

Now, leave it alone until, at best, one week before!

I dont mind stickies, as long as not to excess.

Wife? Moi? Much too ugly and miserable to have one of those!

I don't mind Xmas. It doesn't have the same special feel as when I was a kid but I can still enjoy the memories. Just wished no one would mention it until 1st Dec at earliest so we weren't fed up by 25th.

I don't mind Xmas. It doesn't have the same special feel as when I was a kid but I can still enjoy the memories. Just wished no one would mention it until 1st Dec at earliest so we weren't fed up by 25th.

I saw a sign outside a garden centre

Father Christmas arrives 25th October

That's crazy, how on earth will he get all the toys made if he's moonlighting for 8 hours a day this early

6 year old Chinese elves...

Back