Opinions needed - I'm not sure!

I like them. If it's what you want and they represent what you saw, then fine.

I like these, and I think it is as new2me said and what it is you are trying to achieve.

It may be my screen but the beaks in 2 and 3 look a little soft, I’d have like to see both the eye and beak in focus and would agree on the lighting on the left, as a little touch more light in the eye, with a reflector maybe (IMHO), just that I see the eyes and beak to be the main characteristics of the bird, in these shots.

Agree with what everyone else has said really. First shot really benefits from the dark tone. I think the other two have slight composition issues that make the eagle look slightly uncomfortable in the frame, and also make the highlights distracting, rather than complimenting the image and lines of the bird as they do in the first shot.

Agree with what everyone else has said really. First shot really benefits from the dark tone. I think the other two have slight composition issues that make the eagle look slightly uncomfortable in the frame, and also make the highlights distracting, rather than complimenting the image and lines of the bird as they do in the first shot.

Dave has already said exactly what I was going to (y)

Back