Opinions on my new website.

On the about page, the first line contains a misspelt word (brought) and also refers to you in the first and third person.

I like the site in general but the one thing that jars for me a little is the font change for your name between the home page and the top of the subsequent pages - maybe see what it looks like if you keep it the same?

Same thing here - the font change was the first thing that caught my eye.

Having said that the whole site works great on my iPhone and I love the menu font and the way it floats over the pictures.

To be brutally honest, there is a big mismatch between home page and portfolio section. One is more travel oriented and the other is event photography. I expected both to be related. Also portfolio is not intended to be all your travel work, but just a few best images (15-20?)

Also you want a proper domain name and no references to smugmug.

To be brutally honest, there is a big mismatch between home page and portfolio section. One is more travel oriented and the other is event photography. I expected both to be related. Also portfolio is not intended to be all your travel work, but just a few best images (15-20?)

Also you want a proper domain name and no references to smugmug.

Thanks Tomas, this is just the kind of comments I was looking for and will make necessary adjustments. It's hard work creating a good website!

I had a look at yours, some really nice photography.

I have my own Domain name, just waiting for the forwarding to work.

"I have over 10 years experience ..."
Should be an apostrophe in years i.e."I have over 10 years' experience..." OR "I have over 10 years of experience..."

The tear sheet pages are a good idea, but the image quality lacks contrast and has moire pattern. As such this jars with the quality of the imagery elsewhere (a back-handed compliment!).

Overall a good, clean site.

Back