Otterly fabulous day out

best I have ever seen ....Congratulations.

Number two is one of the best otter photos I've ever seen...

Very well done on capturing some rather special images.

Janet

Otterley fantastic. Once spent ages watching otters play around my feet in Loch Scavaig, Skye. Too dark to take foto's and were too scared to move anyway in case i disturbed them. (my camera in it's usual ready for action position in its protective cover hanging down my back)

Fantastic pics No 1 Stop what are you doing i haven't combed my hair. Great set there are all good. thanks for sharing

Thanks again for all the kind comments, I'm glad you enjoy them. Pic no.2 made the BBC Nature homepage. I think I'll try entering it in to a few competitions - fingers crossed.

Have seen the otter family again on two occasions last week - I think they are living below my parents house! Planning to get one of those trail camera things and see what that can capture:)

Many thanks,
John

What can I say,absolutely stunning shots!!
Dont think I have ever seen otters with their eyes so clear and almost popping out like that before!

Pin sharp and generally great!

Ross

What can I say,absolutely stunning shots!!
Dont think I have ever seen otters with their eyes so clear and almost popping out like that before!

Pin sharp and generally great!

Ross

My eyes were also popping out:LOL: Just had no.2 image published in a local magazine, 'Shetland Life'. Full page in glossy colour:)

Nearly ran an adult otter over yesterday morning:eek: It ran out of ditch and across the road to the sea just a few feet in front of me.

Thanks

Back