Critique Oulton Park BTCC (Saturday)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Spent the day at Oulton Park on Saturday for the BTCC Qualifying session.

Nice track which I haven't been to before but left feeling slightly disappointed with my results. However having got home and looked at what I've got I'm actually happier with these than my previous attempts at Silverstone. Perhaps that's a good thing as I guess my standards are increasing (or at least what I expect from myself).

These are my favourites. As usual any feedback that will help me improve would be much appreciated. Please be honest, I won't be offended. I'm relatively new to this so I realise I've got a lot to learn.

33 Adam Morgan Mercedes-Benz A-Class, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Renault Uk Clio Cup, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Stewart Lines Toyota Avensis, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Aiden Moffat Mercedes-Benz A-Class, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Adam Morgan A-Class, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

Sam Tordoff BMW 125i M Sport, BTCC Oulton Park 2015 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

MD: Links replaced 12th June

Last edited:
Yep, sounds about right.

You've gone for a nice approach with these. So many people forget shots like these and seem to get obsessed with filling the frame with a car side on at 1/100 of a second. 8 pics but they're all the same... You get my drift. Nice variation to yours (y) love #2 & #5.

Ahhh, to what do i owe the pleasure?

Pretty sure I'll be making the trip. I likes a good road trip!

Nowt more than northern hospitality . It's not a bad run up from your neck of the woods.

I'm guilty of having loads of shots the same and little variation until I move location, its something I'm trying to change. I like the variety of yours, especially 1, 2 & 5 although the young lady does draw my eye away from the car :)

Oh... Croft next... ;)

I'm looking forward to this. Got my ticket for sunday, trying to get a pass signed for the saturday too

Back