Our Jack Russell!

Name
Adam (if you couldn't guess...)
Edit My Images
No
Just one I managed to snap!
I was thinking about trying to clone out some of the rubbish in the top left!

charles.jpg

The rubbish top left is fine, I would leave it alone, perhaps crop a little from the right to balance it a bit more. Lovely dog [I have 2 of them], and always tough to shoot, but next time try and get down at eye level with them and white dogs and sunshine very hard work so shadows or a bit of cloud your friend (y)

I'd definitely crop a bit from the right and it'd balance it much nicer. The only other thing is that his right eye is a bit shadowed, not sure if some PP will bring that out slightly.

Thanks guys!
I agree about the cropping and you're right it was a really sunny day!

The angle was intentional, I was hoping with the 18mm length I'd get the 'big head, small body' style photo but its not quite there!

Thanks guys!
I agree about the cropping and you're right it was a really sunny day!

The angle was intentional, I was hoping with the 18mm length I'd get the 'big head, small body' style photo but its not quite there!

If it will focus close enough, you need to get in a bit closer to the nose, and try for head on to get that effect best....mind you, easier said than done I know :LOL:

Ahhh yes I guess that would solve it.. I can see a lot of lens cleaning to remove slobber but I will give it a shot!

Back